Call us at:
1. How long have you been offering weekly swimming pool service in
2. Can you help me with my Sacramento Swimming Pool Equipment
3. Do Pools in California need an acid wash?
4. Does a weekly full service include chemicals?
5. Does Pool Service Sacramento install new swimming pool chlorinator
6. Is there a way to provide pools in sacramento pool tile cleaning?
7. Can you take care of my Swimming pool heater repair?
8. What if my Pool Pump is broken and not working, do I need a new
9. Where in California can you provide me swimming pool
10. There is algae in my pool, how do I remove it?
My swimming pool pump is broken and
not working, do I need a new pump or
can you repair my pump?
The hot weather in the Sacramento, California (CA.)
area puts a lot of wear and tear on swimming pool
equipment. Pumps can burn out, pipes can break, filters
can become clogged and stop working and many other
things can go wrong. Pool Service Sacramento .com can
both repair and replace not working swimming pool
parts and pumps.
What we decide to do typically depends on the cost
comparisons of replacing vs. repairing. Swimming pool
pump repair in Sacramento is one of our specialties
If your pump is not working as well as it should make sure that the clear dome on top is fastened
securely and tightly. This dome can occasionally become loose and that causes the swimming pool
pump to loose suction and power. Sometimes the dome becomes cracked, when this happens the dome
will need to be replaced. Sometimes the seal between the pump and the plastic cover will wear out and
will allow air to be introduced into the pump.
If you do need a new pump Pool Service Sacramento .com will gladly order, replace and install the new
swimming pool pump for you.
If your Sacramento area swimming pool pump is broken call us today at
(877) 204- 9247
and we will gladly come out to take a look at it.